I don’t think there’s any better flavor combination than banana, peanut butter & chocolate chip.
These muffins are surprisingly healthy with nutritious ingredients like:
Whole wheat flour
Natural peanut butter
I don’t think there’s anything better than a freshly baked muffin on a rainy morning. Oh wait, maybe if that muffin had peanut butter in it!
So, I have an exciting announcement…
I’m almost done with my eBook! I’m very excited to show it to all of you because so much hard work has gone into it. It’s basically a TON of healthy & creative toast ideas.
It’s hard not to eat more than one of these. Luckily, they’re 100% sugar-free, butter-free & guilt-free.
It’s really hard to believe that these muffins are healthy. They remind me of the muffins I used to get at the local coffee shop I used to live near a long time ago. Those muffins sure weren’t healthy, but these definitely are.
These incredible muffins are:
Easy to make
It’s time to get baking!
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup nautral creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- 1 + ¾ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ¼-1/3 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash bananas.
- Add egg and beat with bananas.
- Add wet ingredients and peanut butter and stir until combined.
- Add coconut sugar and stir until combined.
- Add flour and stir until combined.
- Add baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a small heat-safe bowl melt coconut oil in the microwave or preheated oven.
- Add coconut oil to batter and stir to combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Pour batter evenly into each muffin liner. (Fill about ¾ full.)
- Bake for 15-20 minutes,, or until light brown on top and springs to touch.
- Let cool completely.
- Save extra in a large airtight container at room temperature.