What a combo?! I thought banana nutella sandwiches were good, but this is just another level of deliciousness.
You remember those raw vegan nutella cookies, right? Well, you’re gonna need them again.
Cookie dough is already a great blizzard flavor, so it’s hard to imagine it getting any better. But trust me, it’s possible and this recipe proves it. Really! If you’re someone who loves ice cream, Nutella, bananas and healthy desserts that taste like junk food, then you might just faint when you try this blizzard. It’s that good!
I’m getting hungry just writing this. My gosh! I really need one of these right now. Who’s with me?
Grab a friend, get into your PJs, pick out a favorite movie and split one of these incredibly delicious blizzards with no regrets! ♡
- ½ cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ frozen banana, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (or sub cacao powder)
- 3 Medjool dates, pitted
- 3-4 raw chocolate hazelnut cookies
- Place cashews in medium bowl and fill with water. Soak overnight,
- Freeze bananas overnight.
- The next morning, combine all ingredients (except cookies) in high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Place 3 cookies in blender and blend until cookies become chunks.
- Pour into tall glass or 2 medium/small glasses.
- If using 4 cookies, crumble the last one on top.
- Serve right away with a spoon.