Can I just say… no matter how full I am, I can NEVER turn down a brownie.
I can’t even count the number of times I’ve eaten too many brownies in one sitting.
Brownies vary quite a bit in fudginess, thickness and sweetness. My ideal brownie is: super fudgy, very chocolatey and almost too sweet.
These brownies are by far the best I’ve ever had. Can I just say, anyone who’s a fan of brownies is going to absolutely fall in love with these!
Of course, I ate more than just one of these brownies. Since they’re so healthy, there was no guilt which was so nice.
I shared these with my family and friends and they really loved them. They only gave raving reviews.
This incredible brownies are:
Caution: You will not be able to eat just one of these. Luckily, they’re guilt-free!
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¾ cup + 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup + 2 Tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- ½ medium ripe avocado, mashed
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- optional: ⅔ cup walnuts or chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and grease an 8 by 8 baking pan with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Stir in almond milk and mashed avocado.
- Melt coconut oil in the microwave or preheated oven.
- Stir coconut oil and vanilla into batter.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs. Stir into batter.
- If desired, fold in walnuts or chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into greased pan and smooth the top to even out.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cut 16 squares and save extras in an airtight container.