Granola might just be the best thing to happen since cereal!
I love the crisp and crunchy texture of this granola. The pecans have a smokey, toasted flavor that’s absolutely perfection!
Dried blueberries are the perfect fruit for granola. They’re sweet, but not too sweet and pair nicely with the pecans.
I love to eat my granola with almond milk and banana slices. I tried it with peanut butter this time and it was so amazing! I highly recommend trying it.
I could seriously eat this granola for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
It’s so great that this granola doesn’t have any sugar added. It’s sweetened perfectly with maple syrup.
This amazing granola is:
Crunchy & crisp,
Sweet, but not overly sweet
If you’re a fan of granola, you’ll absolutely love this recipe!
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1¼ cup pecan halves
- 3 Tablespoons sunflower seeds
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup dried blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk oats, pecans, sunflower seeds and salt together.
- Melt coconut oil in the preheated oven or microwave and pour with maple syrup into oats. Stir until all oats are coated. (save blueberries for after baking)
- Transfer to lined baking pan and spread out evenly. Poke any clumps with a large fork to separate.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes, to keep from burning.
- Stir in blueberries after granola is done.
- Save in an airtight container or bag in room temperature and serve with milk of choice, banana slices, peanut butter and fresh berries.