I’ve been meaning to share this recipe with you guys for a while. It’s special because you can find it on the Green Girl’s Guide website. Make sure you check it out!
I’m so excited because I just got a job at a co-op as a deli clerk. I start Monday and I couldn’t be happier. I get to make smoothies, coffee drinks and sandwiches all day long. What could be better?
This week has been especially awesome. I did my first ever job interview and got the job. I did yoga outside for the first time in a while and it was so refreshing. I went for a run with one of my best friends and later went hot-tubbing. That’s not even the best part about this week; Tomorrow is my grad party. I can’t wait!
Let’s get to the energy bites. These are beyond amazing because they’re
Easily made in minutes
The perfect snack
Meal prep central
I made a recipe video. Enjoy!
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 6 soft Medjool dates
- ⅓ cup natural almond butter (or sub cashew or peanut butter)
- ¼ cup walnuts
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup chopped dark chocolate
- In a food processor, pulse oats, banana, and dates to combine.
- Add almond butter, walnuts, and cocoa powder. Pulse to combine. (The more you pulse, the less chunky they will be.)
- Add dark chocolate and pulse a few times.
- Roll into 1-inch balls.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.