This is one of my go-to recipes for sweet cravings. I make this when I’m either craving sugar or fat. A little really goes a long way, so you don’t have to eat much to stop those pesky cravings.
I’m sure I’ve mentioned this before, but I’ve been working on a healthy lifestyle book for quite some time. It’s going even better than I expected; I’m nearly done with the website and the eBook is coming along really nicely. I can’t wait to show you guys the finished product! In the meantime, you can sign up to get first notice about when the website and book will be available to the public by adding your email to my mailing list here.
I love using avocado in recipes that are full of chocolate. Cocoa completely masks the flavor and the sweetness masks it even more. Maple syrup, peanut butter, cocoa and avocado go together insanely well. I am seriously loving this combo!
This pudding is:
Perfect for satisfying your sugar cravings
Full of healthy fats
Easy to share
- 3 ripe avocados
- 6 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons natural peanut butter + more for topping
- 1 ounce dark chocolate, melted
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Blend avocados in a food processor until smooth.
- Melt chocolate in microwave.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until pudding texture.
- Transfer to individual containers. (I used mini mason jars and pudding jars.)
- Tightly close lids and store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve plain or with coconut yogurt and peanut butter.