I know I’ve already gone on a rant about how much I LOVE coconut whipped cream in my coffee, but this was SO DELICIOUS that I just had to share it!
To make this delicious treat, you’re gonna need these wholesome ingredients:
coconut whipped cream
Once you try this, I’m warning you… You’re not gonna want to go back to regular coffee ever again.
Chocolate syrup is of course optional, but highly recommended. All you need to do is melt some dark chocolate in the microwave for a few seconds and stir in some almond milk.
Normally I don’t like a ton of flavors in my coffee, but this combination was so perfect that I drank the whole thing… Whipped cream and all!
This amazing coffee drink is:
warming (especially on cold mornings)
has just the right amount of sweetness
great all on its own… very filling!
I will definitely make this at least once a week. I know, if you give this recipe a try, you’ll want to too!
If you like creamy, chocolatey and coconutty treats, you’re gonna LOVE this!
- 1 cup strong coffee
- ¾ cup soy milk
- 1 ounce dark chocolate
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- coconut whipped cream, for topping
- toasted coconut, for topping
- chocolate syrup, for topping
- Prepare coffee however you usually make it.
- In a medium saucepan, heat soy milk with chocolate over medium-low heat until chocolate is melted.
- Pour coffee, honey and vanilla into saucepan and stir.
- Pour into a large mug and top with coconut whipped cream, toasted coconut and chocolate syrup.