These wraps are SO incredibly refreshing! If summer had a taste, it would most definitely be these wraps.
I used to think collard greens were gross. I never touched them when my stepmom would cook them for dinner. When I lost the weight, I finally started to warm up to the idea of trying it. Once my dad started a home garden, I couldn’t help but eat it. Eventually, it became one of my favorite foods. Funny how that works…
I thought the FALAFELS were refreshing, but this is next level refreshment! Hummus, cucumber, tomato & collard greens make the most incredible summer meal!
I think I’ll be making these a ton this summer.
These collard wraps are:
Crunchy on the outside
Soft on the inside
Packed with nutrients!
If you’re ever feeling the need to refresh yourself on a hot summer day without eating a ton of sugar, try making these delicious wraps. And make sure to share them with friends and family. They’ll be glad you did.
- 3 large collard leaves, rinsed and dried
- 9 Tablespoons garlic hummus
- ⅓ medium cucumber, sliced and halved
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- ¼ white onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- 9 falafels
- 6 Tablespoons feta crumbles
- Rinse and dry collard leaves. Set each one open-faced on 3 large plates.
- Scoop 3 Tablespoons hummus onto the center of each leaf. Spread hummus down the center.
- Slice cucumber, tomato and onion. Sprinkle evenly on top of each wrap.
- Place 3 falafels down the middle of each wrap.
- Sprinkle 2 Tablespoons feta on each wrap.
- Fold top of leaf over. Wrap both sides over.
- Eat from the open side. Serve right away.