I mean… Who doesn’t like chips & guac?
Packed with fresh, delicious, nutritious ingredients, this guacamole is so refreshing and perfect for parties or packed lunches.
I might be the only one, but I’m pretty sick of eating guacamole that’s full of fatty ingredients like mayo and cheese. So, I knew I had to create a recipe that was 100 times healthier.
I can’t wait until summer because this will be the perfect beach picnic snack.
Did I mention it’s vegan?
I don’t think I’ll ever need another guacamole recipe ever again.
This guacamole is:
Addicting… and completely guilt-free!
Now, buy your fresh, organic avocados and get mashing.
- 3 ripe avocados, pitted
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped into small pieces
- ½ cup white or yellow onion, thinly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Slice avocados and mash in a medium bowl.
- Chop tomatoes and onion. Add to mashed avocados.
- Mince garlic. Add to avocados.
- Stir in lemon juice and salt until evenly combined.
- Serve immediately or save in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- To keep fresh longer, cover the top with raw chopped onions.
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/15376229/?claim=ph2etc8788n”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>