I have been so excited to share this recipe with you guys for quite some time. This post is extra amazing because it was created with the help of my two favorite little kids.
I really enjoyed making and photographing this recipe with the help of my adorable and sweet little friends Stella and Franklin because it made the process all that much more fun. In the recipe video below, you will notice that the hands doing all of the mixing are a bit littler than mine. Now you know why, haha.
These muffins are:
Packed full of chocolatey goodness
Make sure you subscribe to my new Youtube channel because there are plenty of videos to come.
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅔-1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. and line a 6-cup muffin tin with muffin liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine melted coconut oil, almond milk, egg and vanilla. Whisk until combined.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add chocolate chips and stir.
- Pour evenly into lined muffin tin.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until tops are firm.
- Let cool 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin.
- Serve warm or store in an airtight container at room temperature.