Don’t get me wrong; I love the changing seasons as much as the next guy, but sometimes you just need a refreshing fruit smoothie first thing in the morning. Cold days can’t keep those cravings away.
Thank goodness this is a recipe I can actually make here in my dorm room. You have no idea how heartbreaking it is for me to post all these delicious recipes that I can’t even make.
This smoothie is like heaven because not only is it sweet and fruity, but it’s also loaded with nutritious vegetables that you’d never know were there. My all-time favorite smoothie ingredient, since the beginning of this summer, is frozen cauliflower. It’s so healthy, gives smoothies the perfect consistency, and completely blends into the flavors it’s paired with.
This smoothie is:
Smooth & Creamy
- 2-3 Tablespoons creamy natural peanut butter, divided
- 1 cup orange juice
- ¼ cup frozen peas
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
- ⅓ cup frozen cauliflower
- ½ cup frozen strawberries or raspberries
- Drizzle 1-2 Tablespoons peanut butter in a large glass.
- Add orange juice, frozen peas, banana, cauliflower, berries, and remaining peanut butter to high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into glass and drink right away.