Wondering how to cook quinoa? Don’t stress. I got you…
1 cup quinoa
2 cups water or vegetable broth
1/4 teaspoon salt
Fine mesh strainer
There’s so much you can do with quinoa, so get cookin’!
- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 2 cups filtered water or vegetable broth
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Rinse quinoa thoroughly in a fine mesh strainer under running water.
- In a medium saucepan, combine quinoa, water and salt. Bring water to a boil.
- Once boiling, lower heat to medium-low and let simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until water has been completely absorbed.
- Remove from heat and let sit covered for 5 minutes.
- Fluff quinoa with a large fork. Save in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.