My Green Girl’s Guide site is FINALLY up!! I am so proud of the work that I’ve done and I can’t wait until the book is ready.
I now only have 3 weeks of school left. Time really flies. I can remember my first day of High School like it was yesterday. It’s amazing how fast time goes by and at the same time how much someone can change in the short period of time. I am by no means the same person I was when I started High School, especially when it comes to health and fitness. I have learned so much in 4 years.
These potatoes are so delicious. I use this recipe nearly every week and I pack it in my lunches for school. I usually pair it with roasted brussels sprouts and brown rice or quinoa. Then, I usually sprinkle feta cheese and cracked black pepper on top. Absolutely delicious.
These potatoes are:
a great dinner side dish
perfectly crispy on the outside
soft on the inside
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 Tablespoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse and cut sweet potatoes into roughly ¾ inch cubes.
- Dry with clean napkin or paper towel.
- Transfer cubes to mixing bowl and toss with olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Pour sweet potato cubes on baking sheet and make sure none are touching.
- Bake 30-40 minutes, flipping cubes half way through.
- Serve warm over brown rice or quinoa.