Let’s toast some coconut!
Toasting coconut is super easy. All you need is some dried, unsweetened coconut, a sheet of parchment paper, a baking sheet and an oven!
Just preheat the oven to 300 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Then, spread the coconut out evenly on the sheet and bake for 7-8 minutes, or until golden brown.
Toasted coconut is great for tons of things!
You can sprinkle it on oatmeal, cereal, coffee drinks (over coconut whipped cream) or granola parfaits.
Toast up a batch of coconut and enjoy its many delicious and nutritious qualities!
- ⅓ cup dried unsweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Spread coconut out evenly on baking sheet,
- Bake for 7-8 minutes, or until golden brown. Make sure it doesn't burn by stirring half way through.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.