Healthy nutella + brownies = absolute perfection
I‘m falling head over heels for healthy Nutella and I know if you give it a try, you will too!
The hazelnuts in this recipe are optional, but they really make the brownies so much better! This fudgy deliciousness is seriously TO DIE FOR!!! I’m having a hard time not eating my computer screen right now.
These brownies are super easy to make. Just whip up a batch of healthy Nutella and you’re good to go!
Can we just take a moment to enjoy how beautiful these brownies are?
My Nutella addiction goes way back. I know I’m not the only one who’s been riddled with guilt after eating way too much Nutella. Now, you can enjoy the chocolatey goodness without a bit of guilt!
These incredible brownies are great with strawberries and milk.
These amazing brownies are:
If you like Nutella, you’ll love this healthy spin on Nutella brownies! Plus, you can serve them with coconut whipped cream on top.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Grease an 8 x 8 baking pan with olive oil and flour it.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs for 3-5 minutes, until lighter in color.
- Pour in coconut sugar, flour and salt. Stir until combined.
- Add Nutella and stir well.
- Melt coconut oil in the preheated oven or microwave and stir into batter.
- Fold in hazelnuts.
- Transfer batter to greased baking pan and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 25-29 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean from the center.