Smoothies are my go-to on hot days and there have been plenty lately, so this recipe seems fitting.
Peaches and mangoes are easy to overlook when you live in Minnesota. They’re not always in the grocery store, which is a shame because they’re two of my favorite foods. So, when they’re in season and taste the freshest, I cannot miss an opportunity for a peach mango smoothie. I’ve been sitting on this recipe since last summer, so it’s been crafted to perfection. I have no doubt you’ll love it.
I’ve been trying really hard lately to step up my game with recipe videos and Instagram posts. Make sure you’re following me on Instagram and subscribed to my Youtube channel for those updates. I’m so excited to show you what’s to come. I am currently working on a “What I Eat in a Day” video.
This smoothie is
- ½ medium banana, peeled and sliced
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 medium peach, sliced
- ½ fresh mango, peeled and cubed (or sub ⅔ cup frozen mango chunks)
- Add all ingredients to high-speed blender and blend on high until combined.
- Pour into a medium-large glass and enjoy!