Banana nice cream just got a makeover and it tastes SO good!
I could seriously eat this every single day. I actually have made this for breakfast once a week for about a month now and I can’t imagine ever getting sick of it.
Peanut butter and banana always go so well together. This is one of my favorite ways to eat them. The chopped walnuts and cacao nibs are also a great addition to add a little crunch.
I recently created a page called Ways to Eat Peanut Butter that everyone should check out. I have to admit; I’m seriously addicted to peanut butter and eat it by the spoonful out of the jar. If you’re like me, you’re gonna love everything that’s on the page.
I love making this for breakfast as well as dessert. And, of course I had to put more peanut butter on top.
This nice cream is:
Super sweet & refined sugar free
Get ready to switch up your routine and make some delicious & creamy nice cream for breakfast.
- 3 ripe bananas, sliced and frozen
- 3 Tablespoons creamy natural peanut butter + more for topping
- optional: 1 Tablespoon chopped walnuts
- optional: 1 Tablespoon cacao nibs
- Slice bananas and freeze in a large plastic bag at least 3 hours.
- Remove bananas from freezer and let them thaw for 10 minutes.
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, blend bananas and peanut butter until smooth.
- Transfer nice cream to a medium bowl and serve with peanut butter, chopped walnuts and cacao nibs.
- Save extra nice cream in a glass container in the freezer.
*The nutrition facts do not include any toppings.