It’s almost time. I am only a week away from graduating High School. Ahh! It’s been quite a crazy 4 years and I can’t wait to start the next chapter of my life.
Energy bites are kind of my thing now. I’m a bit obsessed with this recipe and when you first taste them, you’ll understand why. There’s truly nothing better than the combo of chocolate and peanut butter. Am I right or am I right?
These bites are best described as peanut butter cookie dough in ball form. Energy bites make a great easy on-the-go snack for people who are always short on time. Nourishing our bodies is the most important thing, so nobody should let time get in the way of that. There’s no reason to skip snack time with these incredibly simple bites.
If you haven’t already, you need to check out my newest creation Green Girl’s Guide! The best way I can describe it is a healthy eating and fitness guide for women and teenage girls who feel stuck in an unhealthy way of life.
These bites are:
The perfect on-the-go snack!
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- 6 Medjool dates, pitted
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- optional: ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- Blend all ingredients except chocolate chips in food processor until combined, but not yet gooey.
- If desired, add chocolate chips.
- Roll into 8 balls.
- Store in an airtight container or bag in the refrigerator.