I am so excited to share this recipe with you guys! I don’t think I’ve ever been this excited to share a recipe. I don’t know how I’m going to find the words to describe the deliciousness this recipe will bring to your life.
I don’t recommend this as an every day thing, but every other week or so, everyone needs a healthy fat-filled sweet treat. Without it, how do you expect to function? Plus, peanut butter is life, so this recipe is pretty much heaven!
I just finished up my freshman orientation and I couldn’t be happier with how it went. I have been really nervous lately about what my classes would be and how to prepare for college life, but these past few days really made those worries fade away. I finally met my roommate and she’s so great. I also learned a lot about financial aid and signed up for classes. I will be taking microeconomics, English, accounting, and a class called The Creative Process: How to Have the Next Big Idea. I’m really excited about that one!
I’ve been a lot busier these days, but all I wanted to do with my day off was work on more recipes. I think that really shows how important Wake Up to Waffles is to my life. It really is the best way for me to express myself through photography and writing.
This blizzard is:
The ultimate treat
- ¼ cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-4 Medjool dates, pitted
- 3 Tablespoons creamy natural peanut butter
- ½ frozen banana
- 3 Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Soak cashews in warm water overnight or at least 6 hours and freeze ½ a banana in a zip-lock bag or other air-tight container.
- In a blender, add soaked cashews, almond milk, vanilla, dates, peanut butter and banana. Blend until smooth.
- Add 2-3 Peanut Butter Bliss Balls and blend until just combined.
- Pour into a glass, layering with crumbs from 1 bliss ball.
- Serve right away.