Can I just say… I don’t think I’ve ever had something so delicious in my entire life!
I mean… I already LOVE peanut butter, jelly and oatmeal, but put them all together along with my other favorite foods? It’s almost too good to be true!
Chia seeds are a wonderful addition to overnight oatmeal. You can hardly taste them, but they’re super good for you and have tons of protein. In fact, this recipe has a whopping 24.5 grams of protein!
Anyone who hasn’t tried overnight oats yet really needs to try it! It’s so creamy and delicious. Plus, if you add peanut butter, its also super filling.
If you’re ever in a hurry and you need a quick-fix breakfast, try making overnight oats. All you need is a few simple ingredients, a mason jar and a refrigerator. It’s as simple as that!
This oatmeal is:
Not too sweet
Just like your favorite childhood lunch
Try this recipe out and let me know what you think.
- 1 nearly empty natural peanut butter jar
- 2 Tablespoons low-sugar jelly (I used raspberry)
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1½ Tablespoon PB2 powder (powdered peanut butter)
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1-2 Tablespoons honey
- In the nearly empty peanut butter jar, smear the jelly on the inside of the jar. (Try to cover as much surface as you can.)
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, almond milk, Greek yogurt, PB2 powder, chia seeds and honey. Stir until combined and PB2 is dissolved.
- Transfer to jar and refrigerate overnight.
- Eat right out of the jar and enjoy!
*I had about 2 Tablespoons of peanut butter in the jar.