I am so happy to announce that the Green Girl’s Guide website will be up in 1 WEEK! I’m so excited to show you guys because I’ve put so much time and effort into it. I think you’ll really love it.
I can’t wait for the school year to be over! It’s almost time for graduation and I can’t believe it. The senior slide is real. I can hardly find motivation to show up to school, that’s how ready I am to be done.
I love Square Bars so much! These amazing bars are coated in dark chocolate, full of protein & super nutritious. How could anyone not like that? Thankfully, the wonderful people at Square Organics wanted to give you guys a special discount. If you use the discount code “wakeuptowaffles” you can get 20% off a box of their yummy bars. I recommend either the chocolate coated peanut butter or chocolate nuts and sea salt flavors. They’re on another level of delicious!
These delicious bites are:
Protein-packed (7.4 grams!)
Smooth & tasty
The perfect post-workout snack
A peanut butter lover’s dream
- 4 bananas (just ripe), sliced and frozen
- ⅓ cup creamy natural peanut butter + more for drizzling
- 2 chocolate coated peanut butter Square Bars
- Slice bananas and store in freezer in an airtight container.
- Freeze about 2 hours, or until bananas are frozen solid.
- Blend in food processor until ice cream consistency.
- Add peanut butter and blend until combined.
- Cut 8 thick strips of parchment paper (see pictures) and place in muffin tin. (Make sure there's enough sticking out of the top to hold on to.)
- Scoop banana soft serve into each cup.
- Cut Square Bars into 16 small squares each. (32 squares total)
- Drizzle more peanut butter into the center of each cup.
- Lightly press 4 Square Bar squares into the center of each cup.
- Freeze at least 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- After frozen, lift each bite out by parchment strips.
- Store in freezer in airtight container, separating layers with sheets of parchment paper.
- Thaw 5-10 minutes before eating.
* You can use any other nut butter that you'd like.
* Nutrition facts are assuming you drizzle 1 teaspoon peanut butter on top of each bite.