This smoothie is just about the healthiest breakfast you could possibly make when you’re in a hurry.
The idea of oatmeal in a smoothie kind of weirded me out at first, but after trying it, I came around. It makes the smoothie perfectly thick and super filling.
It’s pretty rare that I don’t have a lot of time in the morning to make a big breakfast, but on those rare occasions, I like to grab a smoothie on the way out the door. This is by far my favorite.
This smoothie is:
If you need a quick nutritious breakfast, try making one of these delicious smoothies!
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup frozen or fresh strawberries
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- Optional: 1 Tablespoon honey
- Optional: 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- Blend all ingredients in a blender.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!