We all get a little carried away during the holidays. I sure do. I ate my weight in green bean casserole this weekend. Yeah…
The only thing better than pigging out during Thanksgiving is drinking green smoothies to get back on track. I don’t know; maybe that’s just me.
This is the perfect recovery drink because it’s filled with tons of essential vitamins and nutrients. There’s nothing better when you’re feeling crummy after eating too much the night before.
This smoothie is ultra-packed with delicious greens. I’m talking kale, green apple, and kiwi!
This smoothie is:
- ½ cup orange juice (not from concentrate)
- ½ banana, sliced
- ½ cup fresh ripe mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 Granny smith apple
- ¼ cup baby kale
- ½ kiwi
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender.
- If desired, peel apple before slicing. (The skins are very nutritious, but can create a stronger smoothie texture.)
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into a large glass and drink right away.