I couldn’t ask for anything better than this when I’m craving something sweet, but don’t want to eat a bunch of sugar. All you need is a batch of easy date caramel and a few other simple ingredients.
This milkshake tastes just like melted caramel banana ice cream! I seriously can’t believe it’s so healthy and low-calorie.
Date caramel is the best! It’s SUPER sweet, but has only a fraction of the calories. Plus, it’s all natural and full of nutritious natural sugar.
Chocolate chips make a wonderful topping for this already delicious & refreshing treat.
This amazing milkshake is:
Great for satisfying your late-night sugar cravings
Full of natural sugar
If you like milkshakes, caramel and bananas, you’ll be pleasantly surprised once you try this delicious, vegan alternative!
- 1¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 Tablespoons date caramel
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until date caramel is dissolved.
- Pour into 2 small glasses or 1 medium glass and enjoy!