Sorry I haven’t been posting much, guys. I’ve been crazy busy what with finals and watching the news 24/7. Yikes! I can’t wait to get back to creating recipes and sharing them with you amazing people.
The senior slide is real you guys. It’s so hard to stay interested in school when all I can think about is going to college and my future. There are so many big questions and unknowns. Who can think about the Pythagorean Theorem when stuff like that is on their mind? Not me!
I created this recipe a million years ago (last summer). I wanted to do something special with my recipe for No-Churn Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream. This really did the trick! I spent a good half an hour eating this bad boy and I enjoyed every second of it. It was especially great because it was a hot summer day, but I’m sure it would taste just as amazing in the winter.
This recipe is:
The ultimate vegan dessert
Perfect for girl’s night
- 1 large banana, sliced in half the long way
- 2-3 scoops No-Churn Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream or Halo Top chocolate ice cream (if not vegan)
- Coconut whipped cream
- 2 Tablespoons walnut pieces or almond slivers
- toasted coconut (optional)
- cherries, pitted and cut in half
- Chocolate Syrup: 3-4 Tablespoons chopped dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Soften ice cream a bit by letting sit at room temperature for a few minutes.
- Prepare coconut whipped cream. Set aside.
- Prepare chocolate syrup by chopping dark chocolate and melt in microwave with coconut oil. Set aside.
- Peel and cut banana in half, down the long side.
- Place on plate and scoop ice cream down the middle of the banana.
- Scoop a dollop of coconut whipped cream on top of the center scoop.
- Sprinkle cherries and nuts on top.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on top.
- Eat right away.