Pumpkin spice lattes are my new favorite thing! I know there’s a ton of hype around them during this time of year, but I never really understood it until now. And the best thing about this latte in particular is that it’s sugar-free and vegan!
This amazing latte went great with a muffin. You know that amazing feeling you get when it’s chilly outside and you have coffee and baked goods to keep you cozy? That pretty much sums up how it feels to drink this latte.
This latte is:
Comforting & cozy
- 1 cup fresh brewed coffee
- ½ cup vanilla soy milk
- 3 Tablespoons pumpkin puree (canned)
- ½ Tablespoon pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2-4 Tablespoons coconut whipped cream
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- Start brewing coffee.
- Prepare coconut whipped cream.
- In a small sauce pan over medium-low heat, whisk soy milk and pumpkin puree together until completely combined. (about 1 minute)
- Remove from heat and stir in maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice.
- Quickly whisk until it froths.
- Add coffee and milk to mug.
- Add whipped cream on top.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Drink right away and stir occasionally to let whipped cream make latte creamier.