Getting into the Christmas spirit over here. Literally, I’m jamming out to the classics right while drinking hot cocoa right now.
Here in the Midwest, it snows like nobodies business. Personally, I can’t wait for the first snow of winter. The snow is so white and sparkly. When snow is on the ground, that’s when you know the Holidays are near.
These “snowballs” taste just like white chocolate. They’re super sweet, creamy, and most importantly FESTIVE!
If you’re looking for a Holiday-themed treat, this is what you need! These delicious treats are refined sugar-free and dairy-free so there’s no reason why you can’t dig in.
- 1 cup coconut butter
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup shredded coconut + more for rolling in
- In a medium bowl, microwave coconut butter for 15 seconds to soften.
- Stir in agave.
- Stir in shredded coconut.
- Roll into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in shredded coconut.
- Place on wax paper and freeze 30 minutes to firm.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.